Open Report: Bespoke – AMZN EBT Program
- Prime Subs
- 46.7% of respondents who qualify for the special discounted program are currently subscribers to Amazon Prime (virtually the same compared to August and moderately higher compared to June).
- Price They Are Paying
- Among those who are subscribers, respondents are far more likely to be either paying $10.99 per month or $99 per year or to be on a trial at the rate of $10.99 per month or $99 per year.
- Awareness of the Discount
- Awareness of the discount among respondents who qualify for it but are not currently Prime subs is low, at 18.6%.
- The top reason for why respondents who qualify but aren’t signed up haven’t signed up is because it is too expensive, but even when we tell them about the discount program that they qualify for only 18.1% say that they are likely or very likely to sign up at the discounted rate.