Data Driven, By PeopleAnswers to your most critical questions, directly from the source.
Clients usually either engage us to help execute a custom survey project or they subscribe to our syndicated platform in which we cover logically grouped public equities and private companies on an ongoing basis. We design surveys, procure sample from market research panel partners, dissect results, and layer analysis on top of visually appealing presentations of the data. We run surveys on everything from the US population balanced to census, to international audiences, or business participants.
Surveys are Our Thing
Surveys are the air that our business breathes. We have expertise in designing and programming surveys, procuring audience, interpreting results, and layering analysis on top of it. Save time and money, and have it done the right way, by working with us to handle your survey data needs from start to finish.
Our subscription platform’s primary focus is generating creative and profitable investment ideas for hedge fund clients. We do this by tracking many issues over a long period of time and bubbling to the surface all of the instances in which there is a dislocation between market sentiment and reality. Feedback from clients expands our coverage list and organically wraps our investigations around investment debates that matter. In addition to fundamental research applications, our consistent tracking of sentiment across a wide range of tickers adds sentiment markers to alternative data team models.
We work with private equity firms to conduct diligence on investments they are considering and to gather critical feedback for existing portfolio companies. We can start from scratch and design a survey to fit specific client needs or could apply one of our proprietary survey designs to help private equity firms inexpensively familiarize themselves with a prospective investment before heading down the path toward making a bid.
We design surveys for companies to conduct on their own customer lists or through independent market research panels. Clients use these projects to get to know their customer better, to understand where they are spending time, to determine what types of messaging resonates with them, to learn what competitors they use, and to study how they feel about potential products and initiatives, etc. These projects can be very useful for keeping an ongoing conversation going with your customers and to glean insights into how you could acquire new customers.
View Our Entire Coverage Universe
SINGLE REPORTSIndividual Reports With No Subscription
- A La Carte Reports Include:
- Enhanced Survey Summary Detailing Most Important Findings
- Interactive Slide Deck Of Charts Mapped By Topic
- Historical Data
REPORT PACKAGESMix and Match Areas of Interest
Single Names Plus:
- Buy a package of a la carte reports up front to receive a reduced price per report.
- Consume the reports flexibly on any topics you choose as reports become available.
- Available in packages of either five or ten a la carte reports.
- Cross-tab analysis and phone access available.
- Add Questions to Surveys
FULL LIBRARY SUBSCRIPTIONThe Complete Package
Discounted Pricing For:
- Access To All Of Our Research Reports Published Across Our Entire Coverage Universe
- Access To Data Generated By Monthly Surveys
- Access To Raw Data In Excel Format
- Access To All Historical Reports Ever Produced By BMI
- Run Your Own Cross-Tabs and Regression Analysis
- Access to Bespoke’s Analysts
CUSTOM PROJECTCustom Surveys on Any Topic
- Custom Projects for Hedge Funds, Private Equity Firms, and Corporations:
- Have Bespoke Design A Survey To Meet Your Needs
- Select Any Type of Consumer or Business to Take Your Survey
- Receive a Report With Summary and Analysis
- Be The Sole Recipient of The Data and Analysis
- Receive Extensive Cross-Tab Analysis and Demographic Breakdowns