- NFLX Standard With Ads Feedback remains positive (better than consumers expected, price point on the money, ad-load expectations remain consistent).
- NFLX self-reported Account Sharing declined sequentially.
- The share of NFLX subs contemplating churning dropped sequentially.
- Consumer sentiment toward the value of Netflix improved (pricing power not as high as peak Covid, but improved q/q).
- NFLX subs increasingly see competition as incremental, not replacement.
- There is demand, especially among younger cohorts, to hear from cable news personalities directly via social media or streaming platforms.