Passing along our quarterly AAPL domestic report. Our AAPL China and India reports will be ready as soon as survey responses finish collecting. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Open Report:Bespoke – AAPL Domestic Vol 29
- Awareness of 5G has increased considerably. Interest in getting access to 5G overall has been consistent over time. Those who are very interested in 5G over-index as iPhone customers. Among iPhone owners, those who own the newer models are more likely to be among those most interested in 5G.
- There is interest in a budget iPhone model, especially among iPhone owners who own older models. Android owners are more interested in getting a budget iPhone than they typically are in upcoming flagship releases.
- Feedback around wearables (Apple Watch and Airpods) is positive and improving.
- Refresh cycles remain stretched, but they aren’t worsening quarter-to-quarter like they were around a year ago.
- Interest in the next iPhone releases this Fall is climbing.
- Apple services traction broadly improved q/q (iCloud storage, News App, Apple Pay, etc).