Passing along an update from our monthly survey tracker covering a range of macro cross-currents. Please let us know if you have any questions about the report. Open Report:Bespoke – Monthly Survey Update (Macro, Bitcoin, Consumer Sentiment, etc)Key Takeaways:
- Inflation expectations among consumers continue to cool.
- Discretionary spending plans improved a touch sequentially, though they remain off considerably from covid highs.
- Feelings toward personal finances improved m/m, thought they remain quite negative overall.
- Consumers are noticing gas prices falling.
- Likelihood of buying a new home has been declining.
- Home improvement project activity has softened in recent months.
- Sentiment toward bitcoin reached a new series low.
- One interesting trend is that the % of consumers complaining of various types of cold symptoms has skyrocketed in recent months.