Passing along the 5th volume of our work focused on plant-based meat alternatives.
Open Report:Bespoke – Plant Based Meat Alternatives
- The percentage of people who consume plant based meat alternatives has increased gradually. Awareness is up.
- The percentage of consumers who feel that plant based meat alternatives is a fad has declined for two consecutive quarters.
- Beyond and Impossible customer bases have shifted more to “occasionally” and “once, but not again since” and less “regularly.”
- Likelihood of eating food in the next month from beyond and impossible (among customers of each brand) worsened.
- Satisfaction with the Beyond product is positive but has declined sequentially. consumers have also grown less likely (relative to prior volumes) to believe plant based meat alternatives are better for them than beef.
- Respondents who use milk alternatives are far more likely to be plant-based meat alternatives customers.
Best, PJ PJ GorynskiBespoke Intel914-630-0512bespokeintel.com