Passing along some new work we just completed focused on recruiters at businesses with 500+ employees, who work in HR, recruiting and hiring is part of their job, and they have visibility into spending and services used.
Open Report:Bespoke – Enterprise HR Recruiting
- Recruiting budgets are roughly flat with 2019 and compared to plan entering 2020.
- Recruiters are increasing spend in mobile recruiting, career websites, and social recruiting / social media platforms.
- Feedback toward job boards and staffing agencies was less enthusiastic than mobile/social feedback.
- Recruiters expect to make considerable increases in digital recruiting spend going forward.
- Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook received generally high scores from recruiters when it comes to ROI and expected spend going forward.
- SimplyHired and ZipRecruiter received more muted feedback.