Passing along an update to our social media consumer survey work. We will have our international data back shortly on social media. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Open Report: Bespoke – Social Media Consumers Vol 27
In Case You Missed It:
- TIKTOK on the rise. Surge in users because of social distancing.
- Snapchat, Twitter, and Pinterest see highest percentage of “former users” come back during the past month.
- TikTok users are most likely to cross-over with Snapchat and Instagram. Around 27-30% of Snapchat and Instagram users who overlap say Tiktok replaces some of their usage.
- Sentiment toward social media overall improved q/q and privacy concerns cooled a bit.
- Snapchat users continue to use filters and lenses more than Instagram users.
- Social media users remain very against political content in their social media experience. Users expect Facebook and Twitter to be the biggest offenders and expect Snapchat and Pinterest to be the safe-havens.