Passing along the 15th volume of our work on footwear. This quarter we added some up-and-coming / emerging brands to the survey. Please let us know if you have any questions about the report.
Open Report:Bespoke – Footwear Vol 15
Key Takeaways and Key Charts:
- Footwear purchasers showed an increase in going direct to the brand during holiday months. since then, they have returned toward what we have historically observed.
- Purchasers of the Jordan Brand are considerably more likely to get them directly compared to other brands (Nike and Adidas customers have shown increases in going direct to the brand over time).
- Consumers have continued shifting purchase preferences from in-stores toward online.
- Allbirds was called out by a lot of respondents as an up and coming brand that they have noticed recently. Outside of Nike and Jordan, Under Armour, Vans, and Puma were also flagged prominently.
- Skechers customers are among the most loyal to the brand in our survey. 74% of those who said Skechers is their favorite bought a pair of Skechers as their most recent purchase.
- Feedback around Foot Locker engagement and sentiment worsened sequentially.