Open Report:Bespoke – Food Delivery Vol 14
- Usage of food delivery apps continues to increase and downloads of all platforms tested in our survey increased q/q.
- Uber Eats and Door Dash are the leaders in downloads and usage, but we would note that data around Grubhub did not continue to worsen this quarter, which had been the trend over the past year.
- Grubhub gets the most mindshare for first platform that comes to mind for lowest delivery cost and healthiest options.
- Domino’s remains the restaurant that people mention the most as a place they go to directly instead of using food delivery apps.
- Sentiment toward all food delivery apps we test has been improving sequentially.
- It remains important to respondents to be able to track the driver on a map once they pick up the food.