Passing along results from a new survey conducted in South Korea focused on streaming video. Please let us know if you have any questions about the report.
Open Report:Bespoke – South Korea Streaming Video Vol 1
- Streaming / OTT is the preferred method for watching movies and narrowly trails cable / satellite TV for TV show watching preferences.
- Netflix is the share leader when it comes to streaming video / OTT providers.
- Netflix really excels when it comes to consumer opinion of which platform has the best unique content that is not available on other platforms.
- Sentiment toward Netflix is strongest on a number of fronts (overall opinion, engagement, planned usage going forward, etc).
- Netflix users are the least likely to cancel out of all the providers in our survey and have the highest percentage of consumers who have ever used the platform currently using it.
- YouTube Premium also tested well in our survey. Additionally, of consumers 43.5% have interest in signing up for Disney+ if made available (probably or definitely will sign up).