Passing along the 16th volume of our work on streaming video in Japan.
Open Report:Bespoke – Streaming Video Japan Vol 16
- Streaming has gained popularity over the history of our surveys, but a relatively low percentage of consumers own internet connected devices for streaming.
- The percentage of people who are using Netflix has grown steadily over the course of our survey.
- Interest in subscribing to Netflix has increased sequentially.
- Positive sentiment toward Netflix increased considerably q/q.
- The top reason for non-subscribers not signing up for Netflix is related to money / spending.
- Overall Confidence to spend is net negative and feedback about household income worsened q/q.