Passing along a handful of updates on various topics from our monthly trackers. Please let us know if you have any questions about the reports.
- NYT and News Update
- Grocers and Grocery Delivery Update
- Personal Care Update (Makeup, Shaving, Glasses and Contacts)
- Gambling and Fantasy Sports Updates
What Jumps Out:
- Online grocery usage surged higher again in our survey. Positive sentiment toward online grocery platforms improved. Amazon Fresh, in particular, has performed well.
- New York Times readership, paid subscribers, and usage frequency improved sequentially.
- Glasses wearing has increased throughout the pandemic.
- Wearing makeup, shaving, and buying clothing softened in the earlier months of the pandemic. While these activities continue to face headwinds, the headwinds eased relative to earlier months in the pandemic.