Open Report:Bespoke – Mobile Payments Vol 6
Key Takeaways and Kay Charts:
- Respondents who use mobile payments apps are less likely to have bank checking accounts than those who do not use mobile payment apps.
- Instant transfer is used often by mobile payments users. It is important to them and the majority who use it (~75%) are aware there are fees associated with it and use it anyway.
- Mobile payments app usage increased q/q. It is viewed as respondents as a significant popularity gainer.
- Venmo and Zelle continue to drive increases in awareness and users.
- Cash continues to be viewed as a “popularity loser.”