Passing along the 3rd volume of our work on social media platforms from our India survey. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Open Report:Bespoke – Social Media India Vol 3
- Social media usage increased across platforms. Minutes per day increased for virtually all platforms.
- TikTok and Snapchat saw the largest increases in account holders q/q.
- Concerns with privacy have pulled back sequentially.
- For Snapchat, usage of discover and viewing of friends stories are both trending higher sequentially.
- Users of Facebook and Instagram most associate the platform with “friends”. Twitter is most associated with “news”. LinkedIn is most associated with “jobs.” TikTok are most associated with “Fun and Entertainment” and Snapchat covers a number of bases “Friends, Social, Chat, Entertainment, etc”