Open Report:Bespoke – Audio Vol 14
Key Takeaways and Key Charts:
- Respondents who own Airpods listen to music and podcasts much more often than the average respondent.
- 45.8% of Spotify users who use Airpods occasionally or regularly say airpods make them listen to Spotify more often.
- Spotify is still the mindshare leader for podcast listening and gets the most credit for having unique content that you cannot find elsewhere.
- Spotify users are more engaged than users of other platforms listed in our survey and spend more minutes per day listening compared to users of other platforms.
- Sentiment toward value you get for your money among paid users of most platforms is declining, with the exception of Spotify, which has stayed consistently strong.
- The impact of the connected car on Sirius has eased sequentially.