Passing along some new work we just completed on video calls. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Open Report: Bespoke – Video Calls Vol 1
- Unsurprisingly, usage of video calls surged recently. 70% of consumers said they made a video call in the past month.
- Respondents expect usage to stay frequent for the next 1-2 months, but then they are expecting some regression of usage frequency beyond that point.
- Most users are using free accounts. Of those using paid, the majority are paid business accounts.
- Zoom is the most popular platform for video calls in the past month, followed by Facetime and Facebook Video Call.
- Users of Zoom are among the most likely to say they expect to use the service more in the next 3-6 months.
- Zoom users are fairly divided on how likely the are to continue using it post social distancing/covid. Zoom also has the lowest level of trust among video call platform users.