- Initial pop of downloads and awareness is high.
- People who have downloaded it give it a positive rating.
- But NPS is middling for such a new platform.
- Concerns about privacy issues continue to subside.
- Interest in being verified on social media increased q/q.
- Reels engagement feedback improved again.
- After a prolonged period of slow softening, sentiment toward Facebook has been improving this year (toward the platform overall, and specifically toward ads).
- Snapchat users have been shifting more toward messaging and away from stories.
- Twitter users have a net favorable opinion of Elon Musk owning Twitter.