1. Temu awareness and the share of consumers who shop the platform increased sequentially continuing a trend of relatively consistent growth observed by our survey over the past year.
2. Temu users over-index to younger age groups, females, and lower income demographics. Over time, the average age of Temu users has increased with older bands adopting usage of the platform.
3. Most of those who have tried Temu do not feel as if it is replacing spending that would typically go elsewhere.
4. Diving deeper into individual Temu platform attributes, consumer satisfaction with pricing of and selection of products has been strong and mostly unchanged.
5. Broadly speaking, it appears that Amazon and Walmart are the most insulated from the Temu competitive threat.