1. Intentions to purchase an electric vehicle for their next vehicle purchase continue to move lower (currently sits at a series low).
2. Consumer opinions on the Tesla Cybertruck continue to skew neutral to negative.
3. In fill in responses, consumers wrote that they associated the Tesla Cybertruck with the words “ugly,” “boxy,” and “futuristic.”
4. Among those who said that they are interested in getting a Tesla, the share who said they are interested because it is an electric vehicle has declined over time. During the same period, the share who are interested in the tech and car features increased.
5. Over the past year, the share of those who own a car who think that their car is worth less than the amount they have left to pay on it has increased.