Passing along a breakdown deck focusing more specifically on Disney+. Please let us know if you have any questions. We have some incremental insights/cross-tab analysis in this deck on top of what we have sent out in streaming video reports recently. The most interesting takeaway is that we saw a m/m increase in 7 day free trials but those respondents in particular are in a riskier financial position.
Open Report:Bespoke – Disney+ Research Breakdown
- Covid-19 is causing an increase in streaming video usage
- We observed an increase in 7 Day Free Trials With Disney+ m/m, but they are higher risk subs
- Streaming wars sentiment has been shifting In Netflix’s favor
- Disney+ subscriber satisfaction is strong
- Non-subs of each are more likely to be looking to sign up for Netflix in the next month than Disney+
- Disney+ is disproportionately driven by parents with children under 10 and by young age cohorts compared to Netflix